How do I know if treatment is right for me?
Scientists and Doctors are coming closer to finding a cure for baldness. New pharmaceutical products, low level light therapy, better transplant techniques, cloning techniques, and altering a person’s genetic code are currently being investigated. These techniques hold promise in the future, but what about today. When you consider the drawbacks that accompany each new discovery, surely it makes more sense to prevent hair loss from happening in the first place. This has been the focus of research and development at BAS-HAIR RESTORATION STUDIOS.
In order to find out if you are qualified for treatment, a questionnaire must be filled out. Our staff will educate you on the basics of hair loss and will formulate an individualized treatment plan taking into account the answers from the questionnaire.
What is involved in a usual treatment program?
1. We utilize Low Level Light Therapy (LLLT) or photo biotherapy. LLLT is FDA approved for safety and a laser has been approved to promote hair growth. It’s been used for wound healing and bone growth for years. This therapy has shown success in Europe, Australia, and Canada.
2. Lifestyle and nutritional suggestions that will help you to maximize your individual treatment plan.
3. Improving the overall health of the hair and scalp by eliminating sebum and dandruff, increasing blood flow to the follicles, eliminating dirt and debris on the hair and scalp while leaving needed oils, and infusing the follicles with nutrients. (more info)
4. Aggressive oral and topical products to stop hair loss and regain some growth by blocking DHT formation and binding to hair follicles, increasing blood flow to follicles, and providing the nutraceuticals that hair needs to grow. These products can be herbal or over the counter and vary based on individual need.
5. Monitoring your progress with both a digital camera and a magnified scope to show your improvement (in clinic only).
Why have a consultation with BAS-HAIR RESTORATION STUDIOS? - The best answer is a few questions.
Are you really concerned about your hair loss?
Do you want to know how you can stop it and like a number of our patients get re-growth?
Do you want to know the truth about hair loss (and not hear false promises)?
Are you motivated enough to do something about your loss?
If you answered YES to any of these questions, you owe it to yourself to call and schedule a consultation!
Q: How long does it take to get a consultation appointment?
A: Usually 48-72 hours. But ask, sometimes we do have people reschedule at the last minute and we can fit you in sooner.
Q: What if I do nothing?
A: That is an option because hair loss is not a disease, however if it really bothers you, call for a consultation to at least see all your options and hear the truth about hair loss not just the marketing commercials on TV.
What is so different about the BAS-HAIR RESTORATION STUDIOS and its treatment programs?
Offers – treatment, laser treatment & microstrand systems
We work with your goals and concerns to make recommendations to you on hair loss as a "whole" person
Personal or phone consultation with a hair loss professional
Unique and higher strength products, such as: higher strength Minoxidil and Finasteride among other quality products for hair loss.
Free monthly checkups
Programs are based on 20 years of actual clinical experience in men's and women's hair loss in the US and Europe.
Safe and effective for both men and women.
What important things should I consider about product programs?
1. All the products in a program were meant to work together from several fronts to maximize your results in stopping hair loss and getting re-growth.
2. When using only one or two products, many people do not see the best results and therefore, do not continue treatment for a long enough period of time as it takes at least 6 months to a year to see results. When used individually and not in a program, products are more expensive and less effective.
3. BAS-HAIR RESTORATION STUDIOS programs were designed to maximize benefit and minimize cost. Our philosophy is unlike the rest of the hair loss industry- we believe in providing products and services that work at a reasonable price.